Translate

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hello!!!!!!!! Long time no hear

Well hello there, yes I know its been an age since I've tapped a keyboard on here, but as I stated I was looking into possible business ventures. So without further or do-HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Well progress has been made, and slowly but surely I am getting somewhere.
The companies name will be www.Radlo.co.uk , this business will retail in furniture as an online store to begin with.
The intention is to make Radlo, a household brand. Since I last posted in October, i have been busy at work, trying to find suppliers, couriers and getting help to build the website. The site is not complete as yet, but a lot of work is going on to improve the look and use, to help you.
Its a really exciting time, which I hope I can show you in the very near future.
Radlo will exist to provide you with quality products at affordable prices, it is not Radlo's intention to sell or provide sub-standard products.
I will provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve, I have worked in this area for most of my working life(20 years), and I know how I want to be treated when purchasing a product!!

As a preview of the products I will be supplying to you on www.Radlo.co.uk , there is an unbelievable chance to purchase one of my products now!!
This price will not be available on the www.Radlo.co.uk site, this offer is through Rad-outlets, which trades on e-bay. Please click on the link below, to reveal this fantastic opportunity.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231131693671

Well thank you people for taking the time to catch up with me, I look forward to your response or custom in the future.

Please feel free to leave any feedback, this is a crucial period for myself and I want you with me!!!!!

E-Mail:www.Brent@radlo.co.uk
Website: www.Radlo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment