Translate

Friday 7 February 2014

Get your name right!!

Good evening,

                                         after my last post, which told you, what I was currently doing, regarding setting up a business.
I may or may not have confused you. The blog you are reading is by Mr Brad Mills, but you would of probably seen the name Brent Mills, depending on which site you have come through.

Ok, so its nothing malicious. My real name is Brent Mills, Brad Mills is a nickname that has stuck since my school days, most of my friends know me by this.
It started one day by a certain, Phil Preedy, when passing him, he said 'alright Brad', I did on numerous occasions, keep telling him, that's not my name. But every time he saw me, he said the same, so it just stuck.
As it stuck, I got more and more used to it.
I met my now wife out one night, when I was introduced as Brad, so as time went on, I started to be introduced to the in-laws, as Brad. Well by the time the wedding came around, there were a few confused people, as the vicar read out my name, 'do you Brent Ashley Mills' blah de blah(you know the rest), the in-laws were thinking, who the bloody hell is this.

Anyway, there it is, nothing to hide, being upfront, even if I've just bored you-ha ha.

Ok, business wise, the long and winding road continues, with still a lot to do. Its mainly the small, not so nice things to do, but will make things easier when the site is launched.

Again thanks for your time people, feel free to leave comments or just want a chat.
Getting closer to bringing you, your new furniture retail store www.Radlo.co.uk

Many thanks again

Brent/Brad Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment